NASDAP is focused on 7 main areas, these include.
- Provide a National voice on issues of concern to Assistant and Deputy Principals.
- Raise the status of Assistant and Deputy Principals as a profession.
- Create a forum where all Assistant and Deputy Principals can share ideas and experience.
- Provide support and guidance to promote the development of competent, well-informed, and confident Assistant and Deputy Principals.
- Provide a range of educational conferences, seminars and other forums for professional learning and development.
- Promote a comprehensive information-sharing network.
- Foster links with relevant educational groups.
The NASDAP Executive have representatives from the 10 regions.
Bay of Plenty
Hawkes Bay/East Cape
The Executive is committed to working in the interests of the members of NASDAP. We are proud of what we have achieved and exited by what is still to come.